I tried to take some photos of the daisy beads today but having got it all set up and ready to go I found my camera battery was totally dead. So I put it on charge then started the kiln and oxygen generator warming up and went to find my glasses. An hour later I found them under a huge pile of stuff, what was really infuriating was when I last put them down I knew I wouldn't be able to find them again, man alive I can be so trying sometimes.Two hours after I began twitting about I finally sat down at the torch. I made some more little scuptural daisys and a couple of focals, one of them with dichro. Every time I make beads with dichro in they end up enormous, I had some ideas to stretch it out to reduce both the bulk and the glitter (I love glitter but I just want a flash not a great big chunk) but they didn't work so it's back to the drawing board. The trouble with experimenting with dichro is it's just too expensive so you have to try to be really creative with the mistakes. I'm really hoping the kiln has some sparkley treasure for me tomorrow.